Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Writers Block

I am struggling to find the motivation to blog at the moment, having had my attention pulled away from the blog for a few days I remember what it was like not to worry about having material to post.

Mostly I am just to angry at this Labour government, and having not blogged for a few days those small threads of ideas are not coming to more than splintered bile and crap.

So, here are some pictures my wife took of our dog Poppy a few months ago whilst bored (because I was ignoring her, probably too busy blogging)...
























I hope to be back in the right frame of mind soon. If not, I will press the self-destruct button and start again in a year or so.

2 comments:

Bill Quango MP said...

Now that is cute.

Geoff said...

Don't step back from B-BBC! You'd be missed on the QT chat.