Pages

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Governmentitus

The momentum to the General Election is beginning to build, and the public debate is about to ramp up.  My blogging reach is limited, but I want to open up my blog to others and if I and this platform can help fight the good fight then I want it to happen.

So, I just want to declare that if other bloggers have posts that they want cross-posted then send them onto me and between now and the General Election I will be happy to do so.  Furthermore, and I am not sure if there is or not, but if there are any current bloggers, or former bloggers itching to have a say once again, who want to post directly here, I am open to the idea of adding some contributors - be it frequent, ocassional or very occassional.  It certainly works well elsewhere.

I want Labour out of Government, and I want to get the UK out of the EU, and so long as this blog remains focused on achieving those ends I think some extra posts from different points of view (or furthering my general point of view) would be positive.  Though please note, this is not a sweary blog, I guess that would be about the only condition.

Send me posts, or url, or html in .doc to daniel1979blog@gmail.com

1 comment:

James Higham said...

We were kind of hoping you'd keep up the good fight here. We need everyone of talent we can.