Pages

Monday, November 09, 2009

Recommended Reading 09-Nov-2009

Here is my latest recommended reading list.

Please note, I do not necessarily agree with these posts and articles, however I found them sufficiently interesting to warrant a recommendation:

Jackie Ashley says David Cameron will feel a backlash for his change in EU policy in the future, but also says private polling has Labour worried that they may only win about 120 seats at the next election.

David Blackburn says there is renewed tensions between Alistair Darling and Gordon Brown.

The Times says Jack Straw has promised a review when it was revealed that 40,000 assaults are dealt with by way of cautions.

Events Dear Boy, Events says that Alan Johnson does now want to lead the Labour Party given his recent interview.

And finally, check out Guy News this week, for those with a keen eye, Daniel1979 can be spotted outside the Westminster Arms.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

John M Ward said...

Ah, yes: I think that's you on the far right of the picture at 1 min 42 secs for just a moment.

I wish I could have been there! If it hadn't been for legal documents being delayed in the postal dispute, I'd have been in my new home a couple of weeks ago, instead of being stuck with still having to deal with stuff ready for my impending move. Next year…