Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Jury Team Profile - Krisnamurty Tayya


The last Jury Team response for today is Krisnamurty Tayya who is a candidate in the North West.

Krisnamurty's Jury Team profile can be seen, here.

If you would like to vote for Krisnamurty, text KRITAY01 to 86837.

Feel free to ask questions or raise points either in the comments field of this post or via the contact details on his Jury Team profile page.








Please answer True or False to these statements:
1. The EU should have even more control over the governing of member states including the UK. False

2. The EU is the future of Continental Europe; the UK should be less resistant to this and more willing to be engaged with EU partners. False

3. The EU is fundamentally undemocratic in how it is made up and how it functions. True

4. If elected to the EU Parliament I will always vote in favour of returning legislative powers to member states. True

5. Counties like Iceland and Norway should be made to join the EU. False

6. Ireland was wrong to vote NO in their referendum on the Lisbon Treaty. False

7. The main reason why people are against the EU in the UK is because the Tabloid media runs scare stories. False

8. I believe the UK should be a part of a federal Europe, whether as the UK or as component nations or regions. False

9. The UK should leave the EU as swiftly and as amicably as possible. True

10. The UK Parliament should be sovereign. No laws made by the EU should be above the law making decisions of the UK Parliament. True

11. The UK and France should give up their seats on the UN Security Council in favour of an EU representative. False

12. The city of London and UK financial institutions should be regulated by the EU. False

13. The EU has kept peace in Europe for 60 years. False

14. If the UK left the EU, it’s economy would never recover. False

15. Plans should be made for the UK to join the EURO within the next five year sitting of the EU parliament. False

16. UK armed forces should answer to a European Military Chain of Command. False

17. The EU should be allowed to collect taxes directly from European citizens and/or businesses. False

18. There will never be war in Europe as long as the EU is strong. False

19. The UK should not be allowed to declare war without the approval of the EU. False

20. The UK should be allowed a referendum whether it accepts the EU Lisbon Constitutional Treaty before it comes into force. True

21. I am prepared to give up some small freedoms so that the UK and/or the EU governments can better protect us from terrorists. True

22. The EU should have control of EU wide policing to make standard the same across Europe, as well as centrally gather intelligence. False

23. UK Common Law is incompatible with European Courts. We should protect Common Law. True

24. People who stand opposed to the EU should be punished. False

25. The Eurovision Song Contest is a wonderful form of European entertainment and the voting is in no way rigged. False

In no more than 200 words for each question, please tell us about the following:

Q. If you are elected to the EU Parliament, by what method and frequency will your expenses be made public?
A. I would keep every receipt and submit to the accounts department at the E.U every month. I shall publish them in the news bulletin of the E.U every month. I shall run website and publish them.

Q. Have you ever stood for an elected position before?
A. Yes, but at the end of the day I was always elected unanimously.

Q. Do you have you own website or blog?
A. No

Q. Do you regularly read any particular newspapers or magazines? Who are your favourite writers/Journalists?
A. I read Daily Mail every day of the week very keenly. My favourite journalists are Max Hastings, Steven Glover, Peter. Mckay and Little John and authors like Shakespeare, John Milton and Charles Dickens.

Q. Why did you decide to stand for Jury Team instead of an existing political party?
A. Because it is independent from the Party Whips and their internal plottings.

Q. What is the very first thing you will do in your official capacity if elected?
A. I shall thank every one of you. I shall raise money to purchase the old post office at Preston town centre for old people’s Day Centre and start working on that. I shall work to expand such Centres to surrounding towns if possible. I shall hold Mothers’ conferences every Saturday and urge them to teach their children good manners so that crime will come down thereby investments will flow in for new industries. Crime is frightening the rich to invest in crime ridden areas thereby such areas are becoming high unemployed and poor. The next project that I introduce is opening HOMOEOPAThIC CLINICS at Preston and improve general health of the public.

Q. And, as you have been good enough to answer the above, in no more than 1,000 of your own words, tell us why we should vote for you.
A. I am the most honest person you can ever find in this world. I relinquished a seat in the Indian Parliament in 1978 offered by the Home Minister of India as I did not do my law degree then and also for the love of living in England. I never have let down this country anywhere out side England except criticising our politicians within the country for their dishonest behaviour. I was called the unpaid British Ambassador in India for my love of England. I turned down millions of money offered to me in dowry to marry a girl although penniless in 1956. I always helped my fellow humans in any way that I could. I used to dream of becoming an M.P from the age of eight. I wanted to go around the world, settle in England, study Law and then return to India to become an M.P to form friendly relations between India and England. I worked as a teacher and then went to Sea. As a Merchant Seaman I saw the whole world and settled in England as an Illegal Immigrant. I gave up myself to the authorities in 1975. I was kept in remand for ten days in Brixton Prison. I was waived of the stringent legal stipulations that an Airman and a Seaman should never be made legal because they found me as the most honest and humane gentleman. I am very altruistic and a philanthropist. You can read about me in my profile. Whatever I did did for the benefit of others not for myself. I changed people’s lives for better where ever I went. I transformed villagers from illiteracy to literates. I started my public work at the age of fourteen in India.

I can assure you that I shall not be called another M.E.P. I shall make a difference that no other M.E.P ever did before.

1 comment:

Krishnamurty.Tayya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.