Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Recommended Reading

Usually on a Saturday I post my Recommended Reading post with ten or a dozen posts from the past week.

It have never really rendered any positive feedback, and I feel it may be too much in one go. Thus, I will keep a Saturday list but much reduced and will post sporadically during the week five or six articles or blog posts that have caught my attention.

So, here as recommended by Daniel1979 is my latest recommended reading list.

Please note, I do not necessarily agree with these posts and articles, however i found them sufficiently interesting to warrant a recommendation:

1. The All Seeing Eye wishes the Dead Tree Press RIP, here.

2. Alex Singleton lists his 10 most dangerous left-wing ideas in the 21st century, and encourages you to list yours, here.

3. Frasier Nelson lists David Cameron's 5 reasons to vote Tory (as prompted by Rhoda Klapp), here.

4. Test how Conservative you are via Iain Dale's Diary, here. Iain promises a league table of leading bloggers.

5. Doug Carswell calls on Keith Vaz to quit, here.

6. Letters from a Tory writes to his readers and asks if teen magazines are pushing the boundaries of acceptability, here.

1 comment:

All Seeing Eye said...

A doff of the trilby for the link.