Pages

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Recommended Reading

Here is my latest recommended reading list.

Please note, I do not necessarily agree with these posts and articles, however I found them sufficiently interesting to warrant a recommendation:

Firstly, this is not so much recommended as required reading, with pictures published that show how young Madeline McCann may look today, here.

Canon Andrew White recalls the worst dinner party in his life, here.

Subrosa says that Alistair Darling is plucking numbers out of the air, here.

Clive Davis recalls a story from Nick Cohen from last year of being at a party with a rather loud Damian McBride, here.

And finally, Tory Poppins questions Rowan Williams assertions to bringing in Sharia Law to the UK, here.

It is a lovely day outside, I have dragged myself in to put this up (and see the full-time scores.) I hope that where ever you are you managed to make it outside to enjoy the lovely spring weather today. These are the kind of days that poetry is written about.

Enjoy!

No comments: