Pages

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Albion Alliance Blogroll

You may have already noticed, I have added an Albion Alliance blogroll to my right sidebar.  This is to list those blogs displaying the Albion Alliance badge on their main page both as advertising and for a prominent link back to the Albion Alliance homepage.

I hope I got everyone, but if not let me know in the comments and if you have the badge, and you support the Alliance I will add you to the blogroll.

The Albion Alliance.... it's the future!

4 comments:

All Seeing Eye said...

I'm already on your main blogroll so there's no point double-listing, but I've carried the link for a while now.

Daniel1979 said...

`I am not sure how I missed the eye... I have moved you to the Albion Blogroll, which will sit higher on the side bar.

Unknown said...

Doubt you would have noticed my blog, but I do have the banner displayed!

Daniel1979 said...

williamsjk - I have added you now.