Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Recommended Reading

Here is my latest recommended reading list.

Please note, I do not necessarily agree with these posts and articles, however I found them sufficiently interesting to warrant a recommendation:

The Daily Mail says that Lockerbie Bomber Al-Megrahi is not going to die from cancer after all.

The Boiling Frog says that the Tory leadership has screwed Doug Carswell over his EDM on a EU referendum.

Ed West asks if there is a moral difference between Nazi's and Communists.

Dr North is not laughing at the suggestion that January 2010 was the hottest on record.

And Finally, John Redwood is thinking out loud on how this election can be won.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

TheBoilingFrog said...

Cheers for the link Dan.

P.S. I'm now 'offical' PPC as of today.

Daniel1979 said...

That's good news, so campaigning has begun then!

banned said...

"Ed West asks if there is a moral difference between Nazi's and Communists."
I think I worked that one out in the 6th form.