Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Blogger For Hire

Stuart Sharpe writes:
As some of you know, I was made redundant last week, and am now on the hunt for a new job. To be honest, I actually find that prospect pretty exciting.

Whilst I’m doing that, though, I’m up for doing freelance web design/development work, so if you’re in need of a website, a customised blog theme or anything of that ilk, get in touch. I’m still busy building my portfolio site, but in the meantime I’ve put together a ‘business card’ site at http://sshrpe.me.uk/ with links to various ways you can contact me. And a puzzle.

Go on, have a go. See if you can beat my 43s personal best. At some point I’ll build a leaderboard into it, so we can see who’s quickest. Enjoy
Sorry Stuart, I have no money and no need for a designer, but maybe one of my readers can help, or will know of someone who can?

No comments: