Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Why People Hate Politicians - Part 3

Nicholas Winterton is another one who thinks he is better than the rest of us.  I have only today had chance to listen to the interview, which if I can figure out how to do, I will embed it here.

In the Interview he says there is:
A totally different type of people in standard class [trains carriages]
He continues
If I was in standard class I would not do work because people would be looking over your shoulder the entire time, there would be noise, there would be distraction.
And then
They are a totally different type of people.

There's lots of children, there's noise, there's activity. I like to have peace and quiet when I'm travelling
He also remarked that it was a
Grotesque injustice that the expenses system had been misrepresented by the media
Funnily enough he and his wife are stepping down at the next election after revelations about thier own Mortgage claims.  Perhaps then Mr Winterton can travel first class all he likes on Private Sector money.  Bye bye, you are another one who will not be missed.

No comments: