Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Say It Isn't So!!

On Friday night at 11:59pm I looked into my own reflection in the side of my wife's jewellery box and watched as I turned 30, I have been drunk pretty much since then.

30 has for a long time been a milestone in which I had hope to have completed certain aims in my life, some I have and some I have not. However there are some things which I never thought or planned to have done and achieved.

On balance I am happy with my lot, and I am blessed with a loving family am still head-over-heels in love with my wife; but I am going to re-assess my goals. Suddenly time seems to be of a premium and I need to be bolder in my aims to achieve the levels of success that I had wanted to.

Just thought I would share that with you all.

4 comments:

Barking Spider said...

Ah, Daniel, those were the days - I hated turning 30, too but I don't think I'd mind at all if I had the chance to do it again.

banned said...

Life begins at 48, or at least I hope it does.
I don't recall turning thirty, it was during my Drunk Period.

subrosa said...

I hated turning 60. I'd never had a problem with age until then and suddenly - wham!

I hate being 63 even more.

You go for it Dan, the world's your oyster.

Keiichi said...

'I am blessed with a loving family am still head-over-heels in love with my wife.'
How lovely!
I feel happy!

Have a nice day!