Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Admin (1)

With a big sense of nervousness, I shall now be playing with the blog format to upgrade to my new format.  People should feel free to have a look around still as this will not affect what I am doing.  If things start to disappear, and the layout suddenly changes, you can know that it is not your browser or computer, but me tinkering. 

Should the World Wide Web stop working in the next two hours, that probably is my fault and the whole experiement will have gone wrong.

3 comments:

Corrugated Soundbite said...

Very swish new template. It has a surprisingly calming effect considering it's largely about British politics!

Blogger is a bit on the slow side for me at the moment, so one can only assume you're busying yourself upgrading ;-)

Daniel1979 said...

Thanks CS. If blogger or the Web breaks now I am finished, it's not my fault... honest!

Mark Wadsworth said...

The World Wide Interblog is still working.