So this is open to anyone who wants to be an MP in Parliament after the next General Election, as well as the bloggers tagged below, after they have finished, if they would kindly tag 5 more that would be super.
1. Has there ever been an occasion when you failed to notice that you have paid your mortgage off months, possibly years in advance, and just had not realised?
2. Does your property contain a moat?
3. Do you think you could in good conscience accept a salary and allowances whilst not actually attending your place of work or office?4. If you were told that it was within the rules to go jump off a cliff, would you do it?
5. Are you able to tell the difference between a room in a house, and an actual house?
6. Are you able to commute a distance under 35 miles for work purposes without the need for an additional house being provided?
7. Do you know what an Iron is?
8. Is your TV or Stereo likely to need an upgrade in the next 5 years?
9. Do you have a warped sense of humour OR Do you have a helipad?
10. If you did need two houses to live and work, do you think it possible to designate one as a main home, and stick by that decision for the duration of that employment?
11. If you work in a different place to where you live – do you find yourself, or could you envision, eating twice as much food as you would if you lived more locally to work?
12. Do you know what a pergola is?
Anyone else who wants to is free to answer in the comments, but be warned and very careful, you may inadvertantly prove yourself suitable for a position in Government.
For the record:
8. well over due, but I will survive
9. yes to warped humour, no to helipad
10. I should think so
12. no idea