Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Post #100

This is my 100th post, and to be honest I did not think I would reach 100 so quickly.

I did struggle in the first few weeks to get posts on the blog regularly and often would find myself stuck with writers block. The more I have blogged in January the easier I have found it. I feel like I have found the voice for this blog now.

I shall not stop on every 100 posts, but on this occassion I want to stop briefly and look back.

In case you missed them, here are 10 of my favourite posts from the previous 99.

In 2008

I ask if we should try something a little different? here.

I talked about National Anthems within the UK, here.

I wanted to share the email I sent to President Klaus, and the reply I had received, here.

In 2009

I blogged about EU plans to take over North Sea Gas & Oil reserves, here.

I asked if Belgium has actually ratified the Lisbon Treaty? here. (I am still not sure).

I pointed out that your number plate might not be legal, here.

I asked where is the public outrage and protest? here.

I blogged about potential strikes at the Morning Stat newspaper, here.

I shared my the results of where I sit on the political compass, here.

I talked about freedom of speech, here.

I would like to thank those of you who have linked to this blog and who have contributed with comments. I am always interested in feedback, and I want to hear what you like and don't like, and also when you do and do not agree with me.

No comments: