Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Jury Team - A Reminder

The Primary closes at Midnight tonight so if you haven't voted yet please have a look today and get your vote cast.

If you have not idea what I am referring to, please see here.

My vote eventually went to Lyn Tofari, who is now up to second place in the South East Primary - Someone called Nick Trew entered the race in this region this week and has shot into the lead.

I have written quite a bit about Jury Team candidates, to see all my Jury Team posts, click here and scroll down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jury Team has been set up by someone formerly of Conservative Central office. I see them as a body set up to divert potential UKIP support.

Bill said...

less than 30 mins to go and I need your vote in the south west!!!

A handful of votes gets me on the ticket - please txt wilbar01 to 86837 and look at www.southwestindependent.co.uk