Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Recommended Reading

Here is my latest recommended reading list.

Please note, I do not necessarily agree with these posts and articles, however I found them sufficiently interesting to warrant a recommendation:

Subrosa captures my frustration at the misapplication of a particular word, here.

Behind Blue Eyes says that Gordon Brown does not understand this country, here.

Kit, on LabourHome says Derek Draper should be fired... out of a cannon...into the heart of the sun, here.

Ranting Stan offers support for protectionism from an unlikely source, here.

And finally, Ross on Unenlightened Commentary in an act of altruistic public service has kindly rounded up various bloggers responses to L'Affaire Smeargate, here.

4 comments:

Old BE said...

Thanks for the link :-)

Daniel1979 said...

My pleasure Blue Eyes... hope you get a better nights' sleep tonight!

subrosa said...

Oh Dan young man, I hope your blood pressure has reduced by now. Thanks.

Daniel1979 said...

Subrosa, yes it has now this morning. Thanks.