Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Recommended Reading

Here is my latest recommended reading list. (Lots of good stuff this week on the Blogosphere, so I am cramming an extra one in.)

Please note, I do not necessarily agree with these posts and articles, however I found them sufficiently interesting to warrant a recommendation:

I start with the breaking news that the future of the Letters From A Tory Blog hangs delicately in the balance, full story, here.

Roger Helmer MEP says there has been an extra 100,000 pages of EU rules and legislation imposed during Labour period in power, here.

Morus on Jury Team's blog asks if we are all Europeans now, here.

Frasier Nelson says our economic and political collapse can be traced back to the same gang, here.

Derek Tipp on Climate Science says the CO2 theory is dead, here.

And finally, Stuart Sharpe recalls the horror of when the Grammar Nazi's came, here. (OMG, you have to read this !!1!!one!!eleven!;0)

2 comments:

subrosa said...

Fine choice again Dan.

Daniel1979 said...

Thanks Subrosa - I have seen your piece on the Cabinet meeting in Scotland and shall be including it in my Saturday RR post.